If you made $58,000 or less you may qualify for Free Tax Preparation. There are two locations for our Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) progam this year:
500 Snow Hill Road
Salisbry MD 21804
12409 Loretto Road
Princess Anne MD 21853
Taxes are prepared by drop off. No appointment necessary. Please pick up our Tax Packet at either of our locations. Make certain that you include all required documents.
Interested in saving some of your refund? Our tax sites offer U.S. Saving Bonds – Did you know you can buy savings bonds with part of your federal refund straight from your tax return?Tax time is the only ime of youear you can buy a paper bond to give as a gift! Ask us about the current rate and how to purchase.
- A social security card for EACH family member.
- Every taxpayer must bring their picture ID.
- W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2021
- Bank routing and account number to direct deposit your refund. Voided checks work best. Refunds may be placed in more than one account.
- Child care provider name, address and tax ID number.
- A copy of last year’s tax return may be needed
- Any documentation or information about money you have received from the IRS or Maryland.
- All 1099 forms for other income, if any.
- Form 1095-A if you received the Premium Tax Credit to help pay for health insurance.
- *NEW* IRS Letter 6419 Advance Child Tax Credit (or a screenshot of your payments, if applicable)
- IRS Letter 6475 Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus). Please bring either this letter or other records to determine how much you received.
- Any other tax related documens you have received.
For additional information, contact our Tax Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 410-749-1142 x 1903.